The 'kindness' of Germany and the other EU countries accepting unvetted refugees from the Middle East and Africa, has collided head-on with the farcical concept of assimilation and multiculturalism!
And Obama wants to, and undoubtedly will, bring the same thing to US shores!
And like Obama undoubtedly would, the Mayor of Cologne where much of the violence took place, is blaming the victims for the attacks...
'The Mayor of Cologne said today that women should adopt a “code of conduct” to prevent future assault at a crisis meeting following the sexual attack of women by 1000 men on New Year’s eve...
“We need to prevent confusion about what constitutes happy behaviour and what is utterly separate from openness, especially in sexual behaviour," she said. (Source)
Americans, a benevolent and kind people, want to help but at the same time need to realize the vastly different culture that these refugees come from. And, aside from the obvious cultural differences, ISIS fighters in unknown numbers will be included in these groups as well.
But of course the Obama administration and mainstream media won't position it that way. Instead they will label those who seek to maintain American sovereignty and national security as bigots and racists.
But, as we are learning by observing the goings on in Germany, other than the risk of importing terrorists some cultural norms among the migrants tend to run contrary to the generally accepted US way of life!
War On Women
High on the list is the way in which women are treated and, if you think that cultural norm will change simply because the refugees venue has changed, you are naive and need only read the example below!
War on women? Not like the Democrats like to accuse the GOP of engaging in, but an actual war!
An example from New Years Eve in Germany...
'Groped between the legs and a firework thrown into a hoodie: Brave female victims reveal the horrifying details after attacks by sex mob of 2,000 ‘North African and Arab’ men in Cologne
- Two more Cologne victims describe being sexually assaulted and attacked
- One, Jenny, suffered severe burns when a firework was shoved in her hood
- Similar attacks also occurred on New Year’s Eve in Hamburg and Stuttgart
- Police have admitted they fear it was part of a known criminal enterprise
- Fear it was a professional gang who sexually assault women as distraction
- Cologne town centre has been called a ‘no-go area’ by its own city council
- There are now fears the upcoming carnival will be scene of similar assaults' (Source)