Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Warning: Politically Incorrect Morning Conversation

While we know that customs and societal norms around the world can vary widely, whatever happened to basic civility?

Read this and you'll see what I mean... 

Warning: Some may consider this to be somewhat politically incorrect and yet, at the same time, very funny.

I got so mad this morning! I was out for a walk when I came across a group of  three women who I thought were Muslim wearing traditional garb. 

I thought to myself I should make an effort and try to speak with them to better understand their culture and welcome them to mine. I spoke to them for about ten minutes without a single response. Not a sound. 

Angry I was about to lecture them for being so rude when I realized...

I was actually talking to three outdoor umbrellas!

H/T Max and Lill


get a free wedge or hybrid 

No comments :

Post a Comment