Get Obama Toilet Paper For That Special Someone On Your Christmas Giving List!
I bring up this 'I told you so' certainly up not to gloat, but as a reminder to all of the liberals out there that elections can and do have consequences!
This article is meant primarily for all those liberals at the restaurant, the bar, the beach, the gym and any of the other places where I've had verbal fights about the political realities in the US and Barack Obama in particular.
Pre-2008 and even in 2012 they would all say that Obama was going to be the man to transform America and that McCain and Romney were jokes.
Not that they could tell you why this was the case but after all liberals will be liberals no matter what.
And unfortunately they were right about one thing: This President has been doing his level best to change this country!
The no matter what mentioned above has been 6-years with 2 more to go of a presidency that has done nothing but lead our country down a wrong and very dangerous path.
That Obama would change the world and the United States into a kinder and gentler place has turned out to be the joke that those with open eyes knew that it would be.
That he had all of our best interests at heart is certainly a questionable idea as well.
Now, because of your blind ideology and an unwillingness to actually vet this President before voting for him, I would appreciate it if even one of the issues below that keep rolling around in my mind about the man I have affectionately called The Manchurian President could be explained.
But first I'd like to offer this political statement that was approved (and written) by me:
Remember the quote that has been ascribed to Joseph Goebbels and decide if to some extent it describes the political situation that our country faces today.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Knowing this, in the 2014 mid-term and 2016 presidential elections, get off of your ass and do something about voting into Congress and the White House representatives of the people who actually love the country and who will do what it takes to put us back onto the right course!
Can one of the Obama sycophants out there who may actually still support this President and his agenda explain away even one of these items from a sampling of Obama administration examples of incompetence or issues that may actually be even worse than incompetence?
I continue to wonder at what point do the blinders come off and these people actually recognize what's going on out there?
With these issues on his resume, what is this President's actual agenda and endgame?
- The IRS scandal
- The Fast and Furious Scandal
- The Benghazi Scandal
- The Arab Spring debacle
- The Russia-Ukraine debacle
- The Syria redline debacle
- ***Strong potential that this administration will cut some type of deal with Iran that in exchange for that rogue nations help in the war against ISIS that the US will relax some of the restrictions on Iran concerning the enrichment of uranium
- The elimination of our missile defense in Eastern Europe debacle
- Cutting our military to the bone
- Ceding US leadership on global issues to the United Nations and to coalitions that never really seem to be formed
- Taking the side of the Palestinians over our ally Israel
- Missing no opportunity to attempt to stir up racial tension
- Record level of government debt with nothing to show for it beyond a disappearing middle class
- Dithering and playing politics with every foreign policy and national security issue he has faced
- Refusing to go forward with the Keystone Pipeline
- Allowing ISIS, ISIL or whatever the hell this President wants to call it, to run roughshod over Iraq and Syria without lifting a finger to stop it
- Ignoring every piece of advice put forth by his military experts
- The Obamacare debacle from its inception to its rollout to its impact
- Explosion of dependency programs such as Food Stamps in an economy that the administration keeps telling us is doing so much better
- Dithering on a solution to stopping Ebola from coming to our shores and now it is here!
Obama Toilet Paper