Homegrown terrorism is a major problem in the UK, Germany and elsewhere around the world where the concept of free-flowing immigration and multiculturalism is practiced!
In these countries Mosques are a major center for the radicalization of citizens. Could the same be true in the United States?
Not only is it naive to think that it couldn't be, but the fact is that it already is! Case in point?
The Islamic Society of Boston
This Mosque, the religious home of the Boston Marathon bombing Tsarnaev brothers, is also the home to many more radical Islamists!
For starters and courtesy of the blog Atlas Shrugs, here are six more from this one 'house of worship' in a very big country!
- Abdurahman Alamoudi, the mosque’s founder and first president who in 2004 was sentenced to 23 years in prison for plotting terrorism. In 2005, the Treasury Department issued a statement saying Alamoudi raised money for al Qaeda in the US.
- Aafia Siddiqui, an MIT scientist-turned-al Qaeda agent, who in 2010 was sentenced to 86 years in prison for planning a New York chemical attack. Known as “Lady al Qaeda,” she is related to 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed. ISIS has tried to trade her release for journalist hostages.
- Tarek Mehanna, who in 2012 got 17 years in prison for conspiring to use automatic weapons to murder shoppers in a suburban Boston mall.
- Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a mosque trustee and Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood leader banned from the US after issuing a fatwa that called for the killing of US soldiers.
- Jamal Badawi, another former trustee who in 2007 was named an unindicted co-conspirator in a plan to funnel more than $12 million to Palestinian suicide bombers.
- Now it can be revealed that another regular worshipper at the Islamic Society mosque was Ahmad Abousamra, who is now the top propagandist for ISIS.
It is a system being openly practiced in Washington with the center being the White House and one Barack Obama.
SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!
2009 - Terrorism Can't Happen In My Backyard, Right?
2011 - NYU Law School study: The homegrown terror threat in the U.S. has been manufactured!
2013 - Cartoon: What is the difference between domestic and foreign terrorism?