Two puzzles showing how children purported to be making the journey across the whole of Mexico without any assistance stretches the limits of credulity!
Imagine you are a 3-year old to 8-year old child. You are on your own without adults. You are asked to walk from Houston, Texas, to Minneapolis, Minnesota, on your own with no food or belongings to sustain you. Then you are asked to walk an additional 100 miles past Minnesota.
Could you do it?
· How long would it take you as a 6-year old? That is the minimum distance these poor, helpless little ones have supposedly walked from Central America to the border of Texas, again, on their own. They didn't get lost.
· And they survived the journey without help (unless you buy into the notion that a destitute out-of-work family, run out of their homes by gangs, and living in squalor somehow came up with $8,000 to $10,000 for EACH child to pay a coyote to take them to the border).
Now, on the map above, you must start somewhere in the green area. Let's make it easy and start where green meets orange, so that you had the least mileage by not having to cover the whole green area. Just start where the green meets the orange. Blue, of course, is water.
· Your task is to figure a route from the green area to the purple area without going into the blue area and avoiding towns and cities in the orange area. The black line is the distance from the nearest town to Mexico's southern border that touches the green area to Laredo, Texas, one of the CLOSEST purple towns. 1,220 miles across desert and mountains with no equipment, food, or help.
· If orange had stopped these innocents where orange touches green, problem would not have occurred. However, what 6-year old do you know who could walk 1,220 miles (minimum), probably more like 1,500 miles, on their own without dying?
· How many days would it take for a 6-year old to walk 1,220 miles without help, directions, food, sun protection, etc.?
I don't think the whole truth is being given to us, folks…… Someone created and assisted this, and the media should be figuring out who it is.