Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Astounding Video: Barack Obama's 2008 campaign pledge!


Once again, as this video and transcript from 2008 so clearly shows, Barack Obama has taken the art of telling the people what they want to hear while doing the exact opposite to a new level!

In 2008, when speaking about the job of President of the United States and how he was prepared to approach it if elected, the now POTUS said the following:

“You have to understand that if you seek that office, then you have to be prepared to give your life to it. Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.”

—-Barack Obama, running for President of the United States in 2008.

How is he doing so far? I don't know about you but for me he hasn't exactly come close to achieving this or much of anything else that has been positive for the nation!


H/T Ethics Alarms



Advertisement



No comments :

Post a Comment

;