This weeks edition of the Watcher's Council is dedicated to raising awareness for the national bone marrow donation registry.
By becoming part of this organization you will be in the potential position to give someone who is suffering with a blood cancer the opportunity to get well!
Learn more at an article in TPC here.
The Watcher's Council: What is it!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of December 30, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of one's peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is a one-stop shop for the ultimate in conservative opinion, analysis and commentary!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of December 30, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Liberty’s Spirit -J”accuse the Ultimate Anti-Semite (Update): The “as a Jew” Meme Returns
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Bookworm Room -When it comes to Norman Rockwell (“nudge, nudge”), homosexuality is in the eye of an obsessed culture
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Joshuapundit -Stone Soup
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Simply Jews -Turkish Blues
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –The Political Commentator -Egypt knows what Obama still can’t figure out!
- Fourth place with 1 vote – The Noisy Room-Verily, It Is A Clusterduck
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right!-Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson a Modern Day Rosa Parks
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Right Planet- Do Barack Obama and Karl Marx Agree on Social Inequality?
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Mellow Jihadi -The French peasants are revolting…
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Sherri Mandel- – I’m Glad My Son’s Murderers Have Not Been Found submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Sultan Knish –Rise of the Mediacracy submitted by Nice Deb
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Caroline Glick/Jerusalem Post – – Khodorkovsky and the Freedom Agenda submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Roger L.Simon/Pajamas Media -–The Principal Enemy submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –David P. Goldman/ Pajamas Media – – The End of Erdogan’s Cave of Wonders: An I-Told-You-So submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – American Thinker -Will 2014 See A Repeat Of 1914?submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote-War On The Rocks – Holiday Reading List submitted byGrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote-Alinsky Defeater’s Blog– The Darwinian Paradox of Progressivism submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote-Althouse – “Look, you wait until they get to be 20-years-old, the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. ” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote-Popehat –Burn the F***ing System to the Ground submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote- Bill Whittle – The End of the Beginning submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Doug Ross @Journal – Obamacare Comix – Real Numbers Edition submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -New American – Global Warming Alarmists Stuck In Antarctic Sea Ice submitted by VA Right!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Norman Rogers/American Thinker-The Solar Swindle submitted by Bookworm Room