The Watcher's Council Nominations provided by some of the worlds top politically conservative minds!
So what is the Watcher's Council?
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to be part of!
Each week the members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden in an underground bunker located on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of one's peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the Watcher's Council nominations for the week of January 13, 2014 are...?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Schooling vs. chaos
- The Political Commentator – Barack Obama’s insidious master plan for the United States?
- The Noisy Room – The Lynchpins Have Been Pulled
- The Right Planet – I’ve Had It With The GOP
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Panzer Arik
- Joshuapundit-Rohani On New Iran Nuclear Deal: “World Powers Surrendered to Iran”
- Liberty’s Spirit – Texas and California: Different Sides, Same Coin
- Simply Jews – Chomsky the Mastermind: where only the eagles dare
- VA Right! - Eric ‘Crazy Ivan’ Cantor Does About Face on Conservatives – Embraces Liberalism, Amnesty, Obamacare
- Bookworm Room – Upworthy and Good Men Project: Progressive sites for people seeking to save their souls through politics
- The Glittering Eye -The Tip of the Iceberg
- The Razor – Cliff’s Notes for Debunking Conspiracy Theories
- Rhymes With Right – Anti-Catholic Rhetoric At USNews.Com
- Nice Deb – The IRS Is Poised To Silence Conservatives Again â What You Can Do (Video)
- The Mellow Jihadi – Drive em hard-drive em dirty
- Ask Marion – Two Marriages, Two Political Power Deals, One Big Question
- Right Truth – ‘Lone Survivor’ – The Movie
- David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Believing in make-believe peace
- The Pirate’s Cove – Weather Channel: Warming Pause Isn’t Really What You Think
- The First Street Journal – John Kerry and the Middle East peace process submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sultan Knish -Why People Fail submitted by The Political Commentator
- Mark Steyn –Global warming’s glorious ship of fools submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Weekly Standard – What Catastrophe? submitted by The Right Planet
- Commentary – A Tale Of Two Surges submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Amil Imani – An Open Letter To The God Of Islam submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fred Kagan/Weekly Standard – Gates at War submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Nick Nipclose – Counterpunch Defends Neo-Nazism submitted by Simply Jews
- Reason.Com – They Lied submitted by VA Right!
- To Put It Bluntly-A Preferred Standard For Lawyers submitted by Bookworm Room
- The Dignified Rant – Kerry Responds to Nigerian Email Business Opportunities, Too submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Edward Luce/FT.com –The Tide is Rising For America’s Libertarians submitted by The Razor
- Ed Hubbard/Big Jolly Politics – Judge Denise Pratt, Please Resign; Fellow Republicans, Please Defeat Judge Pratt if She Does Not Resign submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Byron York/Washington Examiner - What if Americans rebel against the Obamacare mandate?submitted by Nice Deb
- Gates Of Vienna – Passion submitted by The Watcher
- Michelle Malkin – Beware the left-wing-funded “Main Street” Republicans submitted by Watcher