|Wait for it! Obamacare slow-motion failure!|
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of December 16, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of one's peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is a one-stop shop for the ultimate in conservative opinion, analysis and commentary!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of December 16, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! The Right Planet – I Don’t Believe In Defeat
- Second place with 3 1/3 votes -Joshuapundit-“American Betrayal”.. A Review
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –The Noisy Room – Inside the Empire of Horror
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Bookworm Room – To sell their ideas, conservatives must first re-train Americans to recognize their humanity
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “Horrible person”
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Nice Deb – ObamaCare Whistleblower: I was Told IRS Harassment ‘Came From The Top’ (Audio)
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Rhymes With Right – A Dozen Candidates In Congressional District 36 GOP Primary
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! - Snowden Revisited: Hero or Zero Now?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Simply Jews – Obama’s handshake with Raul Castro: the alternatives
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Mellow Jihadi – Fargham, Iranian space monkey (& friends)
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Political Commentator – The Ghost of Obamacare Yet to Come: UK healthcare in shambles!
- First place with 2 votes! – David Gerstman/Le.gal In.sur.rec.tion – Al Qaeda is on the Run …to Everywhere submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Martin In The Margins – Understanding the new Christian anti-Zionism: Part 1 submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bob Tisdale/Watts Up With That? – Open Letter to the Executive Producers of YEARS of LIVING DANGEROUSLY submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Phyllis Chessler –Beneath the burqa — a bruised and badly beaten teenager submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -
- David P. Goldman/ PJ Media – It’s About the Settlements, Stupid submitted byJoshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -David J. Shestokas – Natural Law and the Legitimate Authority of the United States submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -War Is Boring – ‘Ender’s Game’ and Maneuver Warfaresubmitted by Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - House Of Marathon – Courting a Nemesis Out of Necessity: An Israeli-Saudi Alliance submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -David Bernstein/Volokh COnspiracy – Is Refusing to Provide Commercial Services for a Circumcision Discrimination against Jews? submitted byRhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -National Journal- Politics trumped policy, truth for Obama’s reelect submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -Allen West –Maybe we need Michelle “Death Stare” Obama to negotiate with Iran submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -Mises Institute -Starvation and Military Keynesianism: Lessons from Nazi Germany submitted by The Political Commentator
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -Althouse –“National Security Agency officials are considering a controversial amnesty that would return Edward Snowden to the United States…” submitted byThe Mellow Jihadi
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -Cato @ Liberty – The Constitution Still Applies on College Campuses submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -Truth Revolt -Unions Paid MSNBC’s Schultz $177,000 in 2012, $75,000 in 2013 submitted by Nice Deb