For those of you who may be crying into your soup over the disaster that is the Affordable Care Act, I would like to offer some Watcher's Council Results Edition humor for your enjoyment!
After you have read the fantastic articles from the Watcher's Council below come on back and treat yourself to a laugh.
Americans who have been screwed over and lied to by this administration for the past five years certainly deserve to smile!
And now onto the Watcher's Council results!
The Watcher's Council: What is it!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of November 18, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is a one-stop shop for the ultimate in conservative opinion, analysis and commentary!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of November 18, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit -Roundup – ObamaCare’s Epic Fail
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Simply Jews – NYT mockery of Bibi’s stance on negotiations with Iran: an opinion or a message?
- Third place with 2 votes – Nice Deb - Latest ObamaCare Ads Are Sexist and Demeaning #DemocratWarOnWomen
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes – Bookworm Room – Charles Murray taught me libertarianism in a hurry
- Fifth place with 1 1/3 votes – The Right Planet - Patriot Games
- Sixth place with 1 vote – Liberty’s Spirit – The Gettysburg Address, 150 Years of Meaning
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Noisy Room -Seattle Makes a Gesture to the Citizenry
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD-Imperial Iran
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Razor -Nurse Practitioners Aren’’t the Solution to the Collapsing American Medical System
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right -Hey Hey! Ho Ho! Arne Duncan Has Got To Go!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator-You my friend are substandard!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi -Becoming A Military Linguist!
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Mark Steyn -Thus Spake Obama -submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 2 votes – Andrew McCarthy - Obama’s 5 Percent Con Job -submitted by The Watcher
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – LetVent -A Black Reporter Summarizes Barack Obama– submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Victor Davis Hanson -Obama’s Noble Lies - submitted byBookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Jonah Goldberg – Obamacare Schadenfreudarama-submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place with 1 vote - Daniel Hannan/WSJ-The World of English Freedoms - submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Contentious Centrist-Yea, the NYT is biased in favour of Israel - submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -War Is Boring -US Navy: 5 Questions to Ponder -submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Taki’s Magazine -The Boycott On Normalcy – submitted byThe Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -KausFiles – What’s the Obamacare line today? - submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Joel Pollack/The Conversation- So, When Does Ted Cruz Get His Apology?- submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Thought Catalog – 16 People On Things They Couldn’t Believe About America Until They Moved Here – submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Policy Mic - Montana’s Plan to Set Gender Quotas For State Legislature Could Be a Model For the Nation – submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Boudicabpi -Chamberlain, Munich 1938: How… Incredible It Is . . via Joseph Wouk - submitted by The Political Commentator