For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to be part of!
Each week the members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden in an underground bunker located on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the Watcher's Council nominations for the week of Thanksgiving 2013 are...?
- Liberty's Spirit – Willful Blindness of Jewish-Americans and the Wishful Thinking of Israeli-Jews
- The Noisy Room – One Giant Leap Towards War
- The Political Commentator – Obama's Iran Deal Guarantees a Nuclear Iran!
- The Mellow Jihadi – Getting Hammered with the Admiral
- Joshuapundit-Israel, Obama And Iran - When The Rubber Meets The Road
- GrEaT sAtAn"S gIrLfRiEnD – Grand Strategy Passé?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The NarrativeTM a.k.a. Delusion
- The Right Planet – Progressive Racism
- Nice Deb – When Is Obama Going To Publicly Condemn The Knock-Out Game?
- Bookworm Room – Ladies and gentlemen, this isn’t appeasement — it’s worse than that *UPDATED*
- VA Right! - If Obamacare Were Auto Insurance – Explaining the Failures in More Familiar Terms
- Rhymes With Right – Harry Reid And Senate Dems Engage In "Unconstitutional Abuse Of Power"
- The Glittering Eye -Thinking About the Agreement With Iran
- The Razor – Bullying Has Far Reaching Consequences
- Ask Marion - Obama Thanksgiving Disgrace
- The Pirate's Cove - HuffPo Writer Really Hates Thanksgiving
- Right Truth - Thanksgiving Time 2013
- Daphne Anson - Israel's Ambassador Taub Looks On The Sunni Side Of The Iran Deal
- William Kristol/Weekly Standard – No Deal submitted by Liberty's Spirit
- Mark Steyn/NRO – Knockouts High and Low submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Weekly Standard -Abject Surrender by the United Statessubmitted by The Political Commentator
- Sile In Portales – Dark Day submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Timon Dias/Gatestone Institute – European Anti-Semitism and the Fear of Muslims submitted by Joshuapundit
- Council on Foreign Relations Backgrounder – Pakistan's New Generation of Terrorists submitted by GrEaT sAtAn"S gIrLfRiEnD
- Open Market.Org – Disregard Toxic Advice on Turkey Day submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Free Republic – The Pilgrims’ Short Lived Experiment in Communism submitted by The Right Planet
- Ron Fournier/National Journal -Obama'’s Image Machine: Monopolistic Propaganda Funded by You submitted by Nice Deb
- Weekly Standard/Lee Smith -Kerry says "no daylight" submitted byBookworm Room
- Hot Air – Uh oh: Another ObamaCare “success” story turns sour for White House submitted by VA Right!
- Big Jolly Politics – Houston Mayor Annise Parker playing a dangerous game submitted by Rhymes with Right
- John Allen Gay/ The National Interest – Interpreting the New Iran Deal submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Clay Shirky –Healthcare.gov and the Gulf Between Planning and Reality submitted by The Razor
- Bill Whittle – The Hammer Of Reality submitted by The Watcher
- Ace Of Spades HQ – Mark Halperin: Gee, I Guess You're Right, I Guess Maybe The Media Didn't Really Vet Obamacare to the Extent It Vetted, Say, Joe the Plumber submitted by Watcher