The Watcher's Council
Despite this articles title TPC is dedicating this weeks edition of the Watcher's Council very simply to the start of the NFL football season because even having to watch and root for the New York Jets has got to be better than watching or listening to an Obama press conference or Oval Office speech about Syria.
On to the results!
The results for the week of September 2, 2013 Watcher's Council have just been released (a little bit later than usual due to the Jewish holiday) with first place awarded to The Razor for an article describing the lack of any leadership coming from this President or from anyone even remotely related to this administration!
The Political Commentator placed fourth with an article that looked at the this President's failure to form even a semblance of a coalition for military action against, you guessed it, Syria.
The link to both articles, along with links to the other must-read articles from some of the worlds top conservative minds, can be found below.
The Watcher's Council: An Explanation!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of September 2, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is a one-stop shop for the ultimate in conservative opinion, analysis and commentary!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of September 2, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 3 votes! The Razor – Obama’s Leadership Failure
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit – The Saudis Look At Dumping Obama And Changing Sponsors
- Third place with 2 votes – The Right Planet-Syria-pocrisy
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room-As a Jew, why am I not more exercised about the use of poison gas in Syria?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Liberty’s Spirit-The World? is “Offended” by the Use of Chemical Weapons…UPDATED
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Political Commentator-Obama must have missed Coalition Building 101 at president school!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews -The Realpolitik Of “to bomb or not to bomb”: Isn’t There Something Else That Matters?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Nice Deb –Nobel Peace Prize Winning Citizen of the World President Willing to Go It Alone On Bombing Syria
- First place with 3 votes! – The Elder Of Ziyon- Bashar Assad’s grandfather’s amazing 1936 letter to France submitted by Simply Jews
- Second place with 2 votes – Michael Yon –Syria Outrage Is Not a Strategy submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Diplomad 2.0 –From Cowboy to Mau-Mau Diplomacy submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Is There no Limit to the Administration’s Cynicism Regarding Israel? submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Sister Toldjah – Photo of the Day: @AnthonyWeiner poses with “The Big Salami” - submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Via Meadia –The President’s Decision submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - American Thinker –Mideast Nuclear Holocaust submitted byThe Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -PJ Media/Barry Rubin –Turning Point: Obama and Israel, the Next Three Years submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Douglas Ernst –Will Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama spark a world war with a strike on Syria? - submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Air Force Magazine –2nd Coming of Counterinsurgency submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader