The Watcher's Council
This weeks edition of the Watcher's Council is dedicated to the memory of the almost 3,000 innocents murdered on September 11, 2001 and the four Americans murdered in Benghazi, Libya September 11, 2012.
We Must Always Remember and Never Forget!
On to the results!
The results for the week of September 9, 2013 Watcher's Council have just been released with first place awarded to Joshuapundit for a must-read article describing the extremely close relationship that Barack Obama and his administration has with individuals and organizations with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood!
'...Again, the question comes up. Why is President Obama so enamored of the Muslim Brotherhood? The message he sent ISNA singles them out as 'White House Partners', a unique honor for a group which was heavily involved in one of the largest money laundering and terrorism trials in U.S. history...'
The Political Commentator placed fourth with an article that looks at the seemingly endless 'tail wagging the dog' efforts of the Obama administration and asks whether Syria is simply an exponential escalation.
The link to both articles, along with links to the other must-read articles from some of the worlds top conservative minds, can be found below.
The Watcher's Council: An Explanation!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of September 9, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is a one-stop shop for the ultimate in conservative opinion, analysis and commentary!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of September 9, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit –President Obama Sends Support Message To Radical Muslim Brotherhood Front Group
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Right Planet – The Rush to War — Examining the Evidence
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Simply Jews-Alireza Forghani: Obama’s daughter will be kidnapped and raped if America attacks Syria
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator -Obama’s escalation of ‘tail wagging the dog’ scandal smokescreens!
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD -Pacific Carrier Race
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – Nice Deb – Obama’s Smoking Gun Proof That Assad Was Behind Chemical Weapons Attack Was Doctored?
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Noisy Room-Never Let A War Go To Waste….
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room- How public schools’ war on boys has led to an increase in gun crimes
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Is It To Be Isolationists vs. Militarists?
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor – Stupid Things
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Interesting Legal News — Convicted Bomber, Drug Smuggler And Perjurer Sues Bloggers
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Liberty’s Spirit – Liberty’s Spirit: Protesting Minimum Wage-The Beginning of Class Warfare
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Glenn Reynolds-Obama is a Laughing Stock submitted byJoshuapundit
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Conrad Black/New York Sun –Collapse of American Influence Recalls Disintegration of Soviet Union, Fall of France submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place with 1 2/3 vote Richard Fernandez/ PJ Media – Being Your Own Man submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Pete Wehner/Commentary –In Stockholm, Obama Loses Touch with Reality submitted by Nice Deb
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Barry Rubin -Obama’s Seven New Pillars of Middle East Wisdom (Part Two) submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place with 1 vote - PJ LifeStyle –Rise of the Thought Police: Bullying Your Children Into Forsaking Their Values submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Ann Barnhardt –On Poland and Detroit. Not For the Faint of Heart submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Bret Stephens/WSJ –The Bed Barack and Kerry Madesubmitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Daniel W. Drezner/Foreign Policy –Why the U.S. should treat the proposed Syria deal as a gift from the gods submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Ethics Alarm –Ethics Quiz: Playing Follow The Leader submitted by The Political Commentator
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -War On The Rocks –The Limits Of Security Cooperation submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Chateau Heartiste –The Nuts and Bolts of Cathedral Indoctrination submitted by The Razor
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader