First Zimmerman, now the new baby prince
I dedicate this weeks nominations of the Watcher's Council, the worlds #1 rated conservative blog aggregator, to the Summer of George.
George Zimmerman, George the future King of England and of course George Costanza.
The Watcher's Council!
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proudto be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the Watcher's Council nominations for the week of July 22, 2013 are...?
- The Noisy Room – Games Without Frontiers – the American Battlefield
- The Political Commentator – Two Marines who made a decision to die!
- Simply Jews – What is Richard Falk missing in the Snowden affair?
- Joshuapundit-The IRS Scandal Now Leads Directly To The White House
- Liberty's Spirit – Sometimes a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: Rolling Stone's Miscalculation
- The Razor – New Scientist Off Its Environmental Nut: Advocates for More Dams
- The Right Planet – #Geraldoing: Okay, Folks, I Think It’s Over… MAYBE!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – What It's Like
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Gaoxin VII
- Rhymes With Right – Whose Money Is Corrupting The Political System?
- The Glittering Eye -The Racism In Our Minds
- VA Right! - Governor McDonnell Delivers Richard Nixon’s ‘I AM NOT A CROOK’ Speech
- The Mellow Jihadi – Great American Cars Bankrupted Detroit?
- Nice Deb – Al Sharpton Rallied With New Black Panthers As They Passed Out Zimmerman ‘Dead or Alive’ Flyers (Video)
- Bookworm Room – The New York Times touts a flawed study on ageism
- Ask Marion - And the Race-Baiting Continues… Divide and Conquer
- The Pirate's Cove - Obamacare Desperation: Meeting With Celebs Who’ll Never Use It To Push It
- Sultan Knish –The Eagle Has Landed submitted by The Noisy Room
- Veterans Today -Framing the Patsy: The Case of Lee Harvey Oswaldsubmitted by The Political Commentator
- The Sad Red Earth – Helen Thomas and Oedipus submitted bySimply Jews
- Victor Davis Hanson – Facing Facts about Race submitted byJoshuapundit
- The Weekly Standard/ Daniel Halper – J Street Visits Arafat's Memorial submitted by Liberty's Spirit
- WSJ/Radley Balko –The Rise of the Warrior Cop submitted by The Razor
- Kurt Schlichter/Townhall.com – Defending American Principles Is Now a Revolutionary Act submitted by The Right Planet
- Discriminations – Obama And The History Alibi submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- War On The Rocks – Strategy and AirSea Battle submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Prairie Pundit – Abbott says Democrats discriminate against Hispanic voters submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The Daily Howler – We keep returning to this editorial! submitted by The Glittering Eye
- BizPac Review – Special Ops group unrolls 60-foot Benghazi petition in front of Capitol submitted by VA Right!
- PJ Media –Would You Strangle a Cop for Giving Your Wife a Ticket?submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Thomas Sowell -Is This Still America? submitted by Nice Deb
- Gates Of Vienna – Too Cowardly for The Conversation? submitted by The Watcher
- CL Bryant – Why I Lewft The NAACP submitted by Watcher
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader