The Watcher's Council!
This weeks edition of the Watcher's Council is dedicated to New York City Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner who, if elected or even simply remains in the race, would turn the political process into the biggest farce since Bill Clinton set the bar for the sexual conduct of politicians at such an extremely low height!
Of course there have been many other politicians and candidates with similar and even worse issues, but with polling numbers still at around the 16% mark, is there anything that would make voters question the qualifications and quality of a candidate?
On to the results!
The results for the week of July 22, 2013 Watcher's Council have just been released with first place awarded to Nice Deb for an article that explores the unholy alliance between Al Sharpton and the New Black Panther Party.
The Political Commentator placed third with an article that honors two Marines who who exemplified the code of Courage, Honor and Commitment!
The link to both articles, along with links to the other must-read articles from some of the worlds top conservative minds, can be found below.
The Watcher's Council: An Explanation!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of July 22, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of July 22, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 4 1/3 votes! Nice Deb –Al Sharpton Rallied With New Black Panthers As They Passed Out Zimmerman ‘Dead or Alive’ Flyers (Video)
- Second place with 3 1/3 votes – Joshuapundit -The IRS Scandal Now Leads Directly To The White House
- Third place with 2 votes – The Political Commentator -Two Marines who made a decision to die!
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes – The Noisy Room-Games Without Frontiers – the American Battlefield
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye-The Racism In Our Minds
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Liberty’s Spirit-Sometimes a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: Rolling Stone’s Miscalculation
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews-What is Richard Falk missing in the Snowden affair?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Razor – New Scientist Off Its Environmental Nut: Advocates for More Dams
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! –Governor McDonnell Delivers Richard Nixon’s ‘I AM NOT A CROOK’ Speech
- First place with 3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson-Facing Facts about Race submitted byJoshuapundit
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – WSJ/Radley Balko –The Rise of the Warrior Cop submitted by The Razor
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gates Of Vienna –Too Cowardly for The Conversation?submitted by The Watcher
- Third place*t* with 1 1/3 votes -Discriminations – Obama And The History Alibi submitted byThe Colossus of Rhodey
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes- Thomas Sowell -Is This Still America? submitted by Nice Deb
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Kurt Schlichter/Townhall.com –Defending American Principles Is Now a Revolutionary Act
submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - The Sad Red Earth –Helen Thomas and Oedipus submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - War On The Rocks –Strategy and AirSea Battle submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Daily Howler – We keep returning to this editorial! submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Veterans Today –Framing the Patsy: The Case of Lee Harvey Oswald submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Weekly Standard/ Daniel Halper –J Street Visits Arafat’s Memorial submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Sultan Knish – The Eagle Has Landed submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Prairie Pundit –Abbott says Democrats discriminate against Hispanic voters submitted by Rhymes With Right
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader