Watcher's Council, the world's preeminent conservative blog aggregator!
Results for the week of June1, 2013!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of June 1, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of June 1, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit –The Myth Of The Hispanic Tidal Wave
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Simply Jews- Rachel Shabi speaks up, or the wail of the muzzled
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room-Could it be that CO2 has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the earth’s temperature? *UPDATED with help from Zombie*
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room- The Gang of Eight Needs to Ride Into the Sunset with Their Amnesty Bill
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – VA Right!- Weaponizing the IRS Alinsky Style
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator- Fast and Furious finally grabs the attention of Americans!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye-Downgraded Again
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Ottoman Spring
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor –To The Father of The Girl I Drove Behind on a Rural Highway in the Rain
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi –Where I Write of My Nether Regions
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Ayaan Hirss Ali-The Problem of Muslim Leadership submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Mark Steyn –The Lois Lerner Defense submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Strategy Page –Believing The Islamic Lie submitted byBookworm Room
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes - Gates Of Vienna -The West Has an Irrevocable Duty to Help the Christians of the World submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes Flashpoints -China’s Amphibious Game Changer? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Mick Hartley –After Woolwich submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Stately McDaniel Manor –Micro Intellects = Micro Stamping submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Magazine – Gays Didn’t Kill Marriage, Divorce Did submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Norman Podhoretz/Commentary – “My Negro Problem-and Ours” at 50 submitted by The Watcher
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader