That said, the results for the week of June 24, 2013 Watcher's Council Blog of the Week Competition have just been released with first place awarded to Joshuapundit for the article titled 'Fear and Loathing in DC - The Gang of Eight's amnesty bill is a disaster''!
The link to that article, along with links to 23 of the other must-read articles from some of the worlds top conservative minds, can be found below.
The Watcher's Council: An Explanation!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of June 24, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of June 24, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 4 votes! Joshuapundit –Fear And Loathing In DC – The Gang Of Eight’s Amnesty Bill Is A Disaster
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Simply Jews – PRISM and you: how endangered you are, my friend?
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Bookworm Room-The Democrat’s’ attacks on free speech on their approach to the immigration bill demonstrate what good strategists they are.
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-The Bracken Effect: An American Communist Putsch
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Razor- Was Michael Hastings’ Car Hacked?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right-Joe Biden’s Bad Theology
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi-The New Yorker Blows Off the Navy
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator –China and Russia bogarting the ‘joint’ in the Snowden espionage scandal!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! –New Video:Broken Children
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Right Planet –The Spirit of Defeat
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Cui Bono?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –President Obama’s rush towards US unilateral disarmament
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey –Hube’s Favorite Conspiracy Movies of All Time
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Liberty’s Spirit - Modern Punditry, Bullying and the Channeling of Bitchy Adolescents: Shame on US
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – The Sad Red Earth-“It goes without saying”: the Further Rhetoric of Terrorist Apologia submitted by Simply Jews
- Second place with 3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson –If Only Our Foreign Enemies Were Republicans submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Michael Totten –Hezbollah’s Disneyland submitted byBookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes -Neo-Neocon-Michael Hastings, Obama, and the swoon submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Doug Ross @Journal -Crime Pays: And the Rubio-Schumer Amnesty Bill Proves It submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 vote - Small Wars Journal –The Future of Military Innovation submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - Gates Of Vienna –The Istanbul Process Continues submitted byThe Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -N. A. Halkides/Frontpagemag.com –Inside the Progressive Mind submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Family Security Matters/Jim Horn –The Deception Marathon of Benghazigate/Bostongate – a Conspiracy? submitted by The Political Commentator
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader