The Watcher's Council is the world's preeminent conservative blog aggregator!
That said, the results for the week of June 17, 2013 Watcher's Council Blog of the Week Competition have just been released with first place awarded to The Noisy Room's article titled 'The Sandbagging of America'!
The link to that article, along with links to 25 of the other must-read articles from some of the worlds top conservative minds, can be found below.
The Watcher's Council: An Explanation!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of June 17, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of June 17, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! The Noisy Room–The Sandbagging of America
- Second place with 3 votes – Bookworm Room-Regressive Progressive’s strike again, spending hundreds of thousands of education dollars on recycled liberal claptrap
- Third place with 1 2/3 vote – Simply Jews-What Do The Russians Really Want
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 vote – Liberty’s Spirit- Caroline Glick on the Jewish-American Community’s Affair with Leftist-Jew-Hatred
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – Nice Deb-Pedophile Ambassador Protected By State Dept ID’d as Major Obama Bundler & Political Appointee
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Mellow Jihadi- No More Navy Uniform Changes
- Sixth Place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Right Planet- Angry Wacko Bird
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – JoshuaPundit – Epic Fail! GM Recalls 500,00 Cruze Cars Over Engine Fire Risk
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! –NSA Snooping Incompatible with the Right to Privacy in Roe v. Wade Ruling
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator –Politics Obama-style: The Obama Lie-Clock and Obama lies!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – The Past Is a Bucket of Ashes
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Now That She Has The Lungs
- First place with 2 votes! – Mark Steyn-Big Politically Correct Brother submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Elbert Guillory –Elbert Guillory: “Why I Am a Republican” submitted by Bookworm Room
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Real Clear Politics –Bill Ayers: Try Obama for War Crimes submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes -Ann Althouse- “What’s so ‘ugly’ about the mockery?” submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes- Answering Islam -Sacrificing Our Daughters: On the Psychology of Islamic Rape-Gangs submitted by JoshuaPundit
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Mona Charon –The Unmentionable Injustice submitted byThe Colossus Of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Telegraph Blogs –North Korea’s State-Sanctioned Girl Band submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -American Spectator –The Era Of Contempt submitted byThe Political Commentator
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -John Hayward/The Conversation –The all-seeing State averts its gaze submitted by Nice Deb
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Gavin McInnis/Taki’s Magazine –10 Misconceptions About Being a Parent I Had Before I Became A Parent submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Heather McDonald/City Journal –The Real Risks of Amnesty submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion –Is Hassan Rouhani Really a Reformer? submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Own The Narrative –The Progressive “Reality” submitted byThe Right Planet
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Angry White Dude –Marco Rubio Comes Out Of The Closet – He’s A Democrat submitted by VA Right!
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader