The Obama administration is a scandal plagued denial machine that seems at times to skirt the law and possibly break the law while exhibiting a total disregard for the US Constitution!
There seems to be no end to the lengths that the Obama administration will go to either silence critics, lie about who did what and when or deny any knowledge or complicity in the plethora of scandals that consumes it.
But, when Chris Matthews and Nancy Pelosi question the veracity of our would-be monarchs motives and actions, he may have finally gone too far!
...and now the Watcher's Council results for the week of May 20, 2013!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of May 20, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of May 20, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 4 1/3 votes! Bookworm Room – Is the IRS scandal the worst political scandal in American history? I say “yes
- Second place*t* with 2 votes – Joshuapundit – DHS Is Training Law Enforcement To Give Muslim Brotherhood, Radical Islamists A Pass
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – The Noisy Room- The Enemy Among Us – Even in Idaho
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Right Planet- #Scandalpalooza
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD - Shock And Shush
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator- Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano going back…
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor - Scandal Scorecard
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews –Glenn Greenwald or the douchebag’s lines of defense
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Rhymes With Right – My Response To @WhiteHouse #ObamaCareInThreeWords Meme
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Colossus of Rhodey –New “Scotty” Spouts Off on the NewTrek’s Politics
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – Autumn Sandeen, a Sailor with No ESWS Pin?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – VA GOP Convention: Conservatives and TEA Party Send Republican Establishment a STRONG MESSAGE! Overcome DIRTY TRICKS and WIN!
- First place with 3 votes! – Mark Steyn-The Autocrat Accountants submitted by The Watcher
- Second place with 2 votes – Doug Ross@Journal – That Crazy Benghazi Conspiracy Theory? It Just Got Less Crazy submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – American Thinker/Thomas Lifson –Never Mind Impeachment; Keep your Eyes on the Prize submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place*t* with 1 1/3 votes -Caroline Glick-Obama and the “Official Truth” submitted byThe Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes A.J. Adler/The Algemeiner -A Campaign of Willful Blindness on Terrorism submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Ta-Nahisi Coates/The Atlantic How the Obama Administration Talks to Black America – submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Contentions – Exploit Hizballah’s Vulnerability submitted byGrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Jonathan Rosenblum –The Price Of Blindness submitted byJoshuapundit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Amil Imani –Saluting Pamela Geller: a Champion of Liberty submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Big Jolly Politics – The Real Scandal with the IRS: Organizing for Action and the Chicago-style Misuse of Governmental Power submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Reason.Org –The Myth of the Scientific Liberal submitted byThe Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Kirsten Powers/Daily Beast –How Hope and Change Gave Way to Spying on the Press submitted by The Watcher
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader