Monday, April 1, 2013

TPC is Long Islander of the Week


Thanks to Ellis Henican for this honor!

For the work that I am doing fundraising and training to fight in the Long Island Fight for Charity, syndicated columnist and political commentator Ellis Henican has named me his Long Islander of the Week.

While I may not always agree with his politics, this honor is very much appreciated and will hopefully help me to maximize the amount of contributions I can bring in for the three great charities supported by LIFFC in this, its 10th Anniversary year!

If you are unfamiliar with what the Long Island Fight for Charity is, what the 'Main Event' is all about and who the charities supported are, you can learn more at my business blog, The Hallmark Abstract Sentinel here.

H/T Ellis Henican

***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***

Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments :

Post a Comment

;