Welcome to the Watcher's Council conservative writing competition results for the week of March 4, 2013!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of March 4, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of March 4th, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 3 1/3 votes! Joshuapundit–“Yes We Can” – Al-Qaeda’s English Mag Publishes Wanted Dead or Alive List
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – The Razor – Conservative Proposals for New Taxes
- Second Place *t* with 2 votes – Simply Jews- Peter Beinart on Chuck Hagel: deterrence and involvement
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote – Bookworm Room-Parents are good for children, and children are good for parents (especially selfish parents)
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –The Noisy Room - Prepping Idaho: Zombie Apocalypse – UFO Alien Invasion Exercises Conducted by FEMA
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Mellow Jihadi-English and Svensk Jihadis
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – The Conclave
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD! –Sino Drones
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Gay Patriot –The president who prefers campaigning to governing
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right –Why Do Liberals Measure Obama By What They Believe To Be The Lowest Available Standard?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Colossus of Rhodey – Mark Waid — What a “Tolerant Progressive!”
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Right Planet –One Year Later: Remembering Breitbart
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson-Why Do Societies Give Up? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Mark Steyn –Government-by-fake-disaster-movie submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Thin Pinstriped Line –Is the end of the Aircraft Carrer nigh? The rapid decline of the ‘carrier navies’submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Third place*t* with 1 1/3 votes -Hit And Run Blog- The Most Openly and Transparently Thin-Skinned Administration in History submitted byThe Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes Tom Doran/Jewish Journal -Why I Am A Zionist submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Sultan Knish –The Road to Oligarchy submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place with 1 vote - American Thinker –Dangerous Times: How Euro-socialism Set off a Fascist Bomb submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Commentary –How to Save the Republican Party submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Breitbart.Com –Reich:Tea Party ‘Conspiracy To Undermine The Government of The United States’ submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Bergheim Follies –Why I Drinksubmitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -AE Ideas –The president who cried ‘Sequester!’ submitted by Gay Patriot
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader