Or 'The Boy Wonder' as Joe Biden is reported to be heading off on a taxpayer funded vacation, sequestration or no sequestration!
Wasn't it just yesterday that TPC looked at the fact that 'it's good to be the king' as the First Children spend their Spring Break, and our money, at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas?
Living it up while less fortunate school kids from around the country can't take a simple tour of the White House due to the politically motivated actions of Barack Obama and the Dems?
In other words it seems the Obama administration idea of sequestration is that it should cause as much pain as possible for the American people, unless of course you are certain privileged American people.
This brings clearly to mind the way things worked for leaders back in communist USSR days, where common citizens were forced to endure long lines for food and everything else while leaders relaxed and enjoyed time at dachas outside of Moscow!
The political equivalent of the parental line of do as I say and not as I do.
Well now it's Joe Biden's turn to take advantage of the trappings of power, and the American taxpayer, as he is going to be taking a 5-day trip to the luxurious Kiawah Island for some R and R.
I suppose that uttering gaffes day in and day out can eventually take a heavy toll, and that his recent trip to ski in Colorado was simply not enough to rejuvenate him or his mind.
Now for the Watcher's Council results, week of March 25, 2013.
Welcome to the Watcher's Council!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of March 25, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of going on three years ago!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of March 25 is (are)...?
- *First place with 3 votes! Joshuapundit –Narcissus In The Promised Land Redux: Obama Learns You Can’t Fool All Of The People All Of The Time
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Right Planet – Think About It
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room- While it’s not government’s role to advance morality, it’s also not its role to advance immorality
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Razor-The Day After: When Iran Successfully Tests The Bomb
- Third place with 1 vote – The Noisy Room- Islamic Dogs of War – The Use Of Gang-Rape to Subjugate Infidels and Those that Resist
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Gay Patriot-Our pathetic debate on gay marriage
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator-King Abdullah of Jordan knows what the Obama administration is too blind to see!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – A Response To Mayor Bloomberg On Infringing Upon Freedom
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! –It’s Easter! To Liberals it is ‘Hate a Christian’ Week
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Gay “marriage”: Before the high court now
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –Ottmanic – Little Satan Hook Up
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – To the Americans
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – On questioning professor Joseph Levine
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Sultan Knish- Night Falls on Civilization submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Caroline Glick –The Meaning and Consequences of Israel’s Apology to Turkey submitted by The Watcher
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Reason.Com –How Debt Ruins Systems submitted byThe Razor
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes -Carl Cameron/Zen Pundit -Close reading, Synoptic- and Sembl-style, for parallels, patterns submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place with 1 vote Taki’s Magazine -The Irrational (Yet Perfectly Understandable) Nature of Blood Vengeance s submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Right Truth –The Near-Martyrdom of Lars Hedegaardsubmitted by The Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Philosemitism – The Very Real Jewish Exodus From Francesubmitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Flashpoints –What to Make of Syria’s Chemical Weapons Claim?submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -CNS News –CBO: America Will Never See Full Employment Under Obama submitted by VA Right!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Breitbart.com –Jim Kerry’s ‘Cold Dead Hand’ Blames Charlton Heston For Country’s Gun Violence submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Buckhorn Road –Feinstein’s fascist firearm follies fall in flames… but the fight is far from finished submitted by The Colossus Of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Andrea Neal/IndyStar.com –Left, right unite against Common Core submitted by The Right Planet
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader