|"I said no onions in the salad!"|
The Watcher's Council
These are the Watcher's Council nominations for the week of January 21, 2013!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article of their own creation in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that alone may make the experience that much more valuable!
Once the submissions have been received at an undisclosed location hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members then individually vote for their favorites.
Those votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner named for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end though, we all win because of the range of information and important analysis received on the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watcher's Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the article nominations for the week of January 21, 2013 are...?
- The Noisy Room – There’s No Truth In The News And No News In The Truth
- Simply Jews – What Jonathan Freedland doesn’t get
- Joshuapundit-Obama’s 2nd Inaugural – Darkness at Noon
- The Political Commentator – The hit and run President!
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Saudi Royal Stability
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Want a lower tax rate? You’re a “whiner”
- Bookworm Room – To win the future, conservatives need to give voters a positive image of a can-do America and a can-do Republican Party
- VA Right! - Is Bill Bolling Planning to Torpedo Republicans with Indy Run for Governor?
- The Razor – How Colin Powell is a Racist
- Gay Patriot – What President Obama Should (But Likely Won’t) Say Today
- The Mellow Jihadi – A Wild Cristina Kirchner
- The Right Planet – The Left’s War on the Bill of Rights
- The Glittering Eye -Financial Report
- Rhymes With Right – What This Chinese Dissident Has To Say About America’s Second Amendment
- The Pirate’s Cove – Warmist Worries About Coral Which Apparently Thrives In Cold Water
- Maggie’s Notebook – Did Memphis Police, the Mafia and YIKES! the U.S. Army Conspire in the Assassination of MLK?
- Ask Marion – The Communist Takeover Of America – 45 Declared Goals
- Mark Steyn –Fake dead girlfriends and fake debt limits submitted by The Noisy Room
- Policymic – Mali War: French Are Hypocrites For Rushing In With Military Aid submitted bySimply Jews
- Caroline Glick – Bye Bye London submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Strategist -Google in North Korea: Pyongyang kowtow or smart diplomacy? submitted by The Political Commentator
- Tom Ricks/Best Defense – The Obama administration’s inexplicable mishandling of Marine Gen. James Mattis submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Buckhorn Road – The Militia Is… submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Robert Tracinski/Real Clear Politics -Barack Obama is Boring submitted by Bookworm Room
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Veteran stands up for 2nd Amendment at Chicago anti-gun forumsubmitted by VA Right!
- Gregory Mann/Africa Is A Country –France in Mali: The End of the Fairytale submitted by The Razor
- Jennifer Rubin/Right Turn -Really, thats it, Mr. President? submitted by Gay Patriot
- Sultan Knish –The Authenticity of Fake submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- The Blacksphere – Read, Weep, Print and Keep! submitted by The Right Planet
- Ralph Peters – The Perfect Squirm submitted by The Watcher
- Victor Davis Hanson – Hagel, Brennan, and the Obama View of the Middle East submitted by The Watcher
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader