Welcome to the results of the Watcher's Council for the week of January 21, 2013
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of January 21st were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which of course consists solely of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we all win for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of January 21st is (are)...?
- *First place with 3 votes! Bookworm Room –To win the future, conservatives need to give voters a positive image of a can-do America and a can-do Republican Party
- Second place with 2 votes – The Right Planet- The Left’s War on the Bill of Rights
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-There’s No Truth In The News And No News In The Truth
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Political Commentator – The hit and run President!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Simply Jews- What Jonathan Freedland doesn’t get
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD-Saudi Royal Stability
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right-What This Chinese Dissident Has To Say About America’s Second Amendment
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Gay Patriot – What President Obama Should (But Likely Won’’t) Say Today
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor –How Colin Powell is a Racist
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Joshuapundit –Obama’s 2nd Inaugural – Darkness at Noon
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – A Wild Cristina Kirchner
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Caroline Glick-Bye Bye London submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 votes – Buckhorn Road –The Militia Is… submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Veteran stands up for 2nd Amendment at Chicago anti-gun forum submitted by VA Right!
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes -Gregory Mann/Africa Is A Country-France in Mali: The End of the Fairytale submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes Sultan Knish -The Authenticity of Fake submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Mark Steyn –Fake dead girlfriends and fake debt limitssubmitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Policymic –Mali War: French Are Hypocrites For Rushing In With Military Aid submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Robert Tracinski/Real Clear Politics –Barack Obama is Boring submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Tom Ricks/Best Defense – The Obama administration’s inexplicable mishandling of Marine Gen. James Mattis submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Victor Davis Hanson –Hagel, Brennan, and the Obama View of the Middle East submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Strategist –Google in North Korea: Pyongyang kowtow or smart diplomacy? submitted by The Political Commentator
Recent TPC Articles
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader