Sunday, December 30, 2012

Real life explanation of Washington economics!

If a family ran its fiscal house the way that Washington or many local governments run theirs, then personal bankruptcy would likely be the only option!

Politicians, however, have no problem running huge deficits with other peoples money (OPM) because they can always raise our taxes to get more without ever having to reduce the amounts that they spend!

That, is a recipe for fiscal disaster the likes of which we are watching play out in Washington right now!

Washington finances versus a family's personal finances!



1 comment :

  1. If I, as an employee, were to draw wages without the consent of my employers to such an extent that I bankrupted the firm, I would not be personally bankrupt; I would be in jail.

    ReplyDelete

;