Apparently there are still very significant unanswered questions!
Who hasn't wondered about at least some of the following:
- Who let the dogs out,
- The way to get to Sesame Street,
- Why Dora doesn't just use Google maps,
- Why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery",
- Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed,
- Why "abbreviated" is such a long word,
- Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons,
- Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections,
- Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"?,
- Where's that extra penny going to? Why did Joanie love Chachi?,
- If a deaf person has to go to court is it still called a hearing?,
- Does the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune?, and
- Just what is Victoria's secret?
And I'm sure that there are many more than just these!