Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The unmitigated gall of Bill Clinton!


An unbelievable Bill Clinton quote for Election Day 2012 

When Bill Clinton was president and got caught with his hand in Monica Lewinsky's dress he got kind of red, shrugged his shoulders, removed his hand, got impeached and disgraced a nation all at the same time.

And this man has got the unmitigated gall to cast aspersions on Mitt Romney, a moral human being who has achieved the American dream that Barack Obama loves to sneer at and disparage!  

“The guy got caught red-handed saying something that wasn’t true,” he said.

“When I was a kid and I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, I kind of got red, shrugged my shoulders and took my hand out of the cookie jar,” Clinton said, adding, pausing before his punch line. “He’s still grabbing for more cookies!”
(NY Daily News)
 


Be prepared for an emergency with stored food and water for your home!

Wise_Emergency_Meals

2 Free 5 gal + case of .5 liter bottles

No comments :

Post a Comment

;