Now that election 2012 is over, what will Barack Obama do with his free time now that campaigning and fundraising are both off of the table?
I suppose that there will always be administration cover-ups to deal with or more likely not deal with.
Then there is the President's never ending attempt to push the United States closer and closer to a European economic model that has not worked particularly well.
And of course there will always be vacations to take and golf to play as well. But in the meantime, here are ten ideas for the next sixty days from White House Dossier:
1. Threaten to invade Sweden unless Michelle is given the Nobel Prize for Chemistry.
2. Jay-Z and Beyonce to be appointed Secretary of Treasury and Small Business Administration Administrator, respectively.
3. Allow people to register to vote automatically when they receive their death certificate.
4. Declare legislation passed by Congress will be from now on be considered a “recommendation.”
5. Prevent future subprime lending crises by confiscating all private property.
6. Declare a National Bedtime of 10:00 pm.
7. Instead of the Senate, Supreme Court appointments will henceforth be made with the “advice and consent of David Axelrod.”
8. The “right to bear arms” will be changed to “the right to bare arms” and applied solely to first ladies.
9. Add Saul Alinsky to Mount Rushmore.
10. Call up Netanyahu and tell him, “Well, that’s how the matzah crumbles!”
Be prepared for an emergency with stored food, water and wine for your home!