Think about it. For anyone to generate 689 reasons for not doing something, let alone reasons for not voting to elect a candidate to be President of the United States, is truly extraordinary and makes a strong statement about the quality of the candidate in question!
An extremely negative statement! Barack Obama is just such a candidate.
While the list you are about to read is certainly comprehensive there is one missing item that may be of particular interest to the voters of New York and Texas.
In a courtesy that would only be accorded to a Democrat, the opening night of the NFL season pitting the New York Giants against the Dallas Cowboys was summarily moved to accomodate the Thursday night acceptance speech being given by Barack Obama at DNC 2012.
Botton line...One can only have assumed that it would require either an act of G-D or a speech by The One to render such an inconvenience to the country possible.
"689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama"
For your reading pleasure these are numbers one through twenty with a link to National Review for the remaining 669!
1. Because he was not the one we were waiting for.
3. Because Julia needs to get off her lazy, federally subsidized butt, get a real job, and pay for her own damned birth-control pills.
4. Because lots of people fail at their first real job.
5. Because “Winning the Future” was not a very good slogan back in 2005 when it was Newt’s.
6. Because the country is ready for its first African-American former president.
7. To give him the free time to write his third memoir.
8. Because he’ll have even more “flexibility” after November if he’s back in Chicago.
9. Joe Biden.
10. So that dissent will once again be the highest form of patriotism.
11. Because he didn’t quite get the message in 2010.
12. For claiming that he would cut the deficit in half.
13. And then adding more than $5 trillion in new debt.
14. To remind him that debt used to be, in his own words, “unpatriotic.”
15. Because the buck never stops.
16. For blaming President Bush.
17. For blaming headwinds.
18. For blaming Japanese earthquakes.
19. For blaming ATMs.
20. He can’t get the vice president to stop calling him “Barack” in public.
Read the rest at National Review here.
12 bottles of GREAT wine just $69.99!
Learn why Gold and Silver are investments for the ages!