If his comments about Israel on 60 Minutes and obvious disdain for Benjamin Netanyahu can serve as a guide, hell yes they do! But then so does the rest of the country as well!
Lloyd Bentsen to Dan Quayle: "Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy, I knew Jack Kennedy, Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."
TPC to Barack Obama: "Mr. President, I grew up during the Carter administration and watched with disgust and horror the way that he conducted U.S.foreign policy and national security. Sadly sir, you are no Jimmy Carter!"
Think about some of this:
- The President's non-response to deadly action in Libya against the United States while misleading the American people about the actual cause for political reasons!
- Bill Clinton, the new mouthpiece of the Democrat Party, cozying up to the new Egyptian President while the Israel P.M. is treated as persona non grata.
- The President's support for regime change in Egypt most likely knowing full well that the Muslim Brotherhood would fight for power. Then, giving $1.5 billion in military aid to the radical government.
- In a politically polarized world during a campaign where every vote will count the President cannot hide the fact that he takes the Jewish vote for granted while at the same time blatantly telegraphing what he thinks about the status of Israel in the context of United States foreign policy!
- Finally, Dov Hikind, a Democrat from the 48th District in New York, is moving to the Republican side and is endorsing Mitt Romney which may be all that U.S. Jews (and everybody else) needs to know. Said Hikind in the NY Post:
“Florida. Pennsylvania. Wherever Romney needs need me, I’ll be there,” Hikind said.
Arguing that Obama has been a bad president, Hikind said he was particularly infuriated that the president couldn’t find the time to meet with Netanyahu during the UN conference but has schmoozed with celebrities at New York fund-raisers.
“Israel is under the gun. Israel is the target of Iran. Israel’s existence is being threatened. And Obama doesn’t have time to meet with the Israeli PM? It’s insulting. It’s degrading. This president scares me,” Hikind said.
“I’m a Democrat but not a knee-jerk Democrat. I’m only loyal to America and the survival of Israel.”
H/T The Lid
Save money on almost every household expense that you have! Click to learn more!
Get needed cash within hours!