Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Music video sequel to "Blame it on Bush": "I am America"

"I am America" is a hard-rocking anthem that gives voice to the idea that the United States can't survive four more years of Obama "Hope and Change"

Once again the question can be asked about how much Americans have been allowed by the mainstream media and by Obama himself to know about the past of this man holding the position of President of the United States and ostensibly the most powerful individual in the world?

And, if they knew the story would they have voted for him in the first place let alone this November?

From the group These 3 Remain "I am America" tells the following story through its lyrics and captions:

I Am America
I Am The Future
I Am The Hope of the Free

I Am Society
My Voice Is Powerful
You Won’t Silence Me

Emergency storable food supply for disasters at eFoodsDirect.com!

Medical Supplies for Care at Home - TotalHomeCareSupplies.com

No comments :

Post a Comment