Quote: "While the left loves to disparage George W. Bush, the world knew with 100% certainty that he was a man who said what he meant and meant what he said! This is quite unlike Barack Obama who is simply a man of rhetoric and politically expedient words!" (The Political Commentator)
Consider some of the recent statements made by Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the world community regarding the "punitive' actions that would be taken against against North Korea!
- "THE United States and Group of Eight has warned that North Korea's defiance of its requests not to launch a rocket would lead to action at the UN Security Council..." (Source)
- “...We urge the North Korean leadership to honor its agreements and refrain from pursuing a cycle of provocation,” Clinton said yesterday after a meeting in Washington of foreign ministers from the Group of Eight -- Russia, Italy, the U.K., France, Canada, Japan, Germany and the U.S.Saying North Korea may take action in the “next hours or days,” Clinton told reporters, “All the members of the G-8 are in agreement that we will have to be prepared to take additional steps if the North Koreans go ahead...” (Source)
- "...The President has been clear that he is prepared to engage constructively with North Korea," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said. "However, he has also insisted that North Korea live up to its own commitments, adhere to its international obligations and deal peacefully with its neighbors..." (Source)
And military action will never come unless it is the direct result of a military strike by the DPRK against the U.S. of one of our allies. Short of that occurring, military action is likely not in the cards.
The dirty little secret that is really not a secret at all, is that the leadership of countries like North Korea, Iran, Syria and other rogue nations could give a rats ass about "punitive" actions or whether their citizens live or die!
And these same leaders are not frightened or impressed by any of the rhetoric spewed by President Obama, because they understand only too well that rhetoric is all that it is.
"While the left loves to disparage George W. Bush, the world knew with 100% certainty that he was a man who said what he meant and meant what he said! This is quite unlike Barack Obama who is simply a man of rhetoric and politically expedient words!"
Barack Obama, in less than one-term in office, has "successfully" put a huge dent in the global standing of the United States.
The naivete displayed by this President, if that's really what it is, plays squarely into the hands of our enemies!
By always seeking to take the politically expedient path of least resistance with aggressors around the world, Barack Obama is in effect providing them with the carte blanche to continue to do whatever they want.
These are some actual and potential future examples of Obama foreign and national security policy in action. All of which occurred under the threat of harsh Obama administration rhetoric:
- He was promised by North Korea it would not test fire its missile which soon turned into a rocket launch!
- Any promises that have been made by Iran regarding slowing or ending its nuclear program have quickly turned into blatant violations of those promises.
- The Syrian government has made promises regarding ceasefire that have quickly turned into breaches of that ceasefire.
- Now keep an eye on promises and assurances made by the Muslim Brotherhood during the White House visit because whatever they were it's only a matter of time before they quickly renege!
North Korea Camp 14!
Below is an excerpt from a review of "Escape from Camp 14" which is a Nazi-type gulag inside North Korea. President Obama needs to read this book, and then write the following 100 times on the White House blackboard,
- You can't negotiate with terrorists
- You can't negotiate with terrorists
- You can't negotiate with terrorists...
"...On summer nights, boys would sneak into a nearby orchard to eat unripe pears. When they were caught, the guards would beat them. The guards, though, did not care if Shin and his friends ate rats, frogs, snakes and insects. Eating rats was essential to survival. Their flesh could help prevent pellagra, which was rampant, the result of a lack of protein and niacin in their diet. Prisoners with the disease suffered skin lesions, diarrhoea and dementia. It was a frequent cause of death. Catching rats became a passion for Shin. He would meet his friends in the evening at his primary school, where there was a coal grill to roast them.
One day in June 1989, Shin's teacher, a guard who wore a uniform and a pistol on his hip, sprang a surprise search of the six-year-olds. When it was over, he held five kernels of corn. They all belonged to a slight girl Shin remembers as exceptionally pretty. The teacher ordered the girl to the front of the class and told her to kneel. Swinging his wooden pointer, he struck her on the head again and again. As Shin and his classmates watched in silence, lumps puffed up on her skull, blood leaked from her nose and she toppled over on to the concrete floor. Shin and his classmates carried her home. Later that night, she died..." (Source)
Tweet Follow @Halthouse1
Click here to watch a 3-minute video and learn about First Class travel at below Coach prices along with the opportunity to creat a solid 2nd income stream!