As Jeremy Lin goes for win number 8 in a row tonight, TPC offers congratulations to our own Watcher's Council winner, Rhymes with Right!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of February 13th were presented, the votes were cast, and the winner has now been announced!
For those of you who who may be reading about the Watcher's Council for the first time, it is a group consisting of some of the top conservative minded bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article of their own creation in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that alone may make the experience that much more valuable!
Once the submissions have been received at an undisclosed location in secret ballot form, the Watcher's Council members then individually vote for their favorites.
Those votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner named for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize consists of the appreciation of our peers.
In the end though, we all win because of the range of information and important analysis received on the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watcher's Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado, the winners of this weeks Watcher's Council are...?
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes! Rhymes With Right – Should The Catholic Church Go Medieval Over ObamaCare Regulations?
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit-President Obama Demands All Bow To His New Religion
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – New Zeal -Econonomic Sabotage? A Case for the FBI? Occupy Wall Street and the Cuban Connection
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Noisy Room-The Day the Music Died
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Right Planet-In Memory of Kevin Eve: The Last Breathing Hole
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey-“Good to know these folks are on our high court”
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –The Razor -Does Romney 2012 = McCain 2008?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – It’s still a free world, is it?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Mellow Jihadi –German Sailors Support Occupy Wall Street?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Obama And The Global Push To Ban Small Arms In The United States.
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Bookworm Room –White House takes down petition asking it to stop pretending that Catholic institutions aren’t being forced to pay for ideologically offensive products
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! –Ron Newtorum Wins CPAC 2012 Straw Poll With 62%
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Gay Patriot – Is Obama expecting economic crisis to last until 2018?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye –
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson-Iran 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 submitted byJoshuapundit
- Second place with 3 votes – The Daily Caller – Inside Media Matters: Sources, memos reveal erratic behavior, close coordination with White House and news organizations submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 2 votes – Sultan Knish A Tale Of two Warsubmitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes - Wolf Howling –A historical perspective on religion and Obama’s HHS mandate submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place with 1 1/3 votes - Promethean Antagonist –Snippets…(rants on Leftdom)submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place with 1 vote - Michelle Malkin – ‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’ submitted by The Right Planet
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote -Christian Aid Watch – Why Did They Go?submitted bySimply Jews
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Compass –Is Terrorism OK If Israel Does It? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote - The Jersey-Texan –The Racism of Daily Kos for GOP Candidate Mia B. Love submitted by Va Right!
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Rush Limbaugh –Obama Didn’t Cave on the HHS Mandate; He’s Making an Unprecedented Power Grab submitted by The Noisy Room
- Eighth place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Enterprise Blog –How Romney can start to energize conservatives submitted by Gay Patriot
“Like” TPC on Facebook here. Follow TPC on Twitter here.