Congratulations to this weeks winner, The Mellow Jihadi!
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of January 23th were presented, the votes were cast, and the winners will now be announced!
For those of you who who may be reading about the Watcher's Council for the first time, it is a group consisting of some of the top conservative minded bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article of their own creation in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that alone may make the experience that much more valuable!
Once the submissions have been received at an undisclosed location in secret ballot form, the Watcher's Council members then individually vote for their favorites.
Those votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner named for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize consists of the appreciation of our peers.
In the end though, we all win because of the range of information and important analysis received on the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watcher's Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado, the winners of this weeks Watcher's Council are...?
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! The Mellow Jihadi – Lance Corporal Donald Hogan, Marine Hero
- Second place with 3 1/3 votes – The Right Planet- Are We a Democracy?
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit- Obama’s State Of The Union – The Hollow Man
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey-What the Gingrich South Carolina victory could mean
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Glittering Eye-You Be the Judge
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room-Revolution Moves Into The Overton Window
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor-A Tale of Two Disasters: The Titanic and the Costa Concordia
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Bookworm Room –War is not, and should not be, sporting
- Sith place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Going All The Way
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Simply Jews – Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey vs FUKUS
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Am I Wrong To Be Troubled Here?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator – Doing away with the Electoral College! One man, one vote and majority wins!
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! –Family Security Matters- Muslim Children in America are Being Taught to Hate submitted by The Political Commentator
- Second place with 2 votes – Mark Steyn – The Sinking Of The West submitted byJoshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Sultan Knish So You Want a Revolution… submitted byThe Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Yourish.Com–TANSTAAFL submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Right Wing News –The Worst People In Politics Aren’t Racists submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - The Foundry –1,000 Days Without a Budget: Facts on the Senate’s Failure submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -The Compass – An Iran Attack Would Succeed, Then What?submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Gay Patriot –SOTU: Obama’s last chance to change tonesubmitted by Right Truth
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The New Atlantis –The Global War Against Baby Girlssubmitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -James Taranto/Best of the Web–The Genetic Fallacysubmitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Zero Hedge –Obama Puppetmaster Warren Buffett Biggest Winner From Keystone Pipeline Rejectionsubmitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Cabinet –The Behavioral Sink submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Polipundit –Why Newt should not be the nominee submitted byRhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote - Accuracy In Media –The FOX News Feminists submitted byNew Zeal
Become a fan of The Political Commentator on Facebook here!
Follow The Political Commentator on Twitter here!
Friend The Political Commentator and Michael Haltman on Facebook here!
Connect with Michael Haltman on LinkedIn here (email@example.com)!