A great tale from Joshuapundit!
The nominations for the week at the Watcher's Council were presented, the votes were cast, and the winners will now be announced!
For those of you who who may be reading about the Watcher's Council for the first time, it is a group consisting of some of the top conservative minded bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Every week members select and submit an article of their own creation in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, this fact alone makes the experience that much more valuable!
Once the submissions have been received at an undisclosed location in secret ballot form, the Watcher's Council members then individually vote for our favorites.
Those votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm H&R Block until such time as they are counted and a winner named for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize consists of the appreciation of our peers.
In the end though, we all win because of the range of information and important analysis received on the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watcher's Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado, the winners of this weeks Watcher's Council are...?
- *First place with 3 1/3 votes! Joshuapundit – The Tale Of The Swine
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Razor- Is The Republican Party Stupid?
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – New Zeal- Blinded by the Left: How Marxists Wrote Ron Paul’s Defense Cuts Plan
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Right Truth- The Unintended Consequences Begin
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Glittering Eye- What Creates Opportunity?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Mellow Jihadi- My Harvard Story
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room-Which agenda really serves women’s rights?
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room – Sunlight Down The Spider Hole
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – A one-picture metaphor for the Obama regime plus a lot of words!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Reckless
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – Richard (Dickie) Silverstein: a blogging dupe of the century?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Meet Mitt Romney: Corporate Raider and Vulture Capitalist
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – The City Journal- The New Authoritarianism submitted by Bookworm Room
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Liberated – Why Do Muslims Despise Jews So Much? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – American Digest –The Gun School submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes - Allen West Republic –America is Good submitted by New Zeal
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - Doug Ross – Tehran TV’s Iranian Idol: Ron Paul submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - Karen Holt/Historic American Examiner –Taking matters into his own hands submitted by Right Truth
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Sultan Knish –Ron Paul’s Soros Defense Plan submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Elder of Ziyon –Egyptians to block ‘Zionist’ visitors to rabbi’s tomb submitted by Simply Jews
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -American Thinker – Obama: The Mask is Off submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Hired Intelligence –Threats and The School-as-Family submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Rand Simberg/PJ Media –The Lunar Yellow Peril submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Yid With Lid –Why is Obama’s favorite Middle East leader an anti-American Islamist? submitted by The Political Commentator
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Abu Muqawama –In Praise of John Nagl submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
Become a fan of The Political Commentator on Facebook here!
Follow The Political Commentator on Twitter here!
Friend The Political Commentator and Michael Haltman on Facebook here!
Connect with Michael Haltman on LinkedIn here (email@example.com)!