Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dumb and Dumber or Colbert and Stewart? (Video)

Are the Republican candidates, fodder for Stephen Colbert "humor," paying attention?

Stephen Colbert announced tonight that he will explore a presidential run beginning in South Carolina while putting Jon Stewart in charge of his super PAC.

“... I am proud to announce that I am forming an exploratory committee to lay the groundwork for my possible candidacy for president of the United States of America of South Carolina,” Colbert said during the Thursday evening show, several hours before airtime on Comedy Central.

“This is a difficult decision. I’ve talked it over with my money. I’ve talked it over with my spiritual adviser...” (Source)

The Republican field appears to be so fractured and weak that there seems to be absolutely no fear in the eyes of Democrats.

So, instead of going after each other with guns blasting providing Obama with the ability to sit on the sidelines and at least appear to be presidential, how about a coordinated effort to take back the White House in November?

Become a fan of The Political Commentator on Facebook here!

Follow The Political Commentator on Twitter here!

Friend The Political Commentator and Michael Haltman on Facebook here!

Connect with Michael Haltman on LinkedIn here (!

No comments :

Post a Comment