Monday, April 11, 2011

Another retread throws his hat into the 2012 GOP presidential ring

Let the retreads roll!

Last Thursday I had written an article in reference to the potential Donald Trump run for the GOP presidential nomination under the heading of Oy vey!

Today it seems that Mitt Romney has thrown his hat into the ring as well. Let the retreads roll!

From Thursday: "... That all having been said, are the same tired old retreads really the best that the Republicans/Tea Party/Conservatives can come up with to oppose him? This may be an overreaction and it is extremely early in the process, but some new and strong electable faces and names had better emerge.."

Guaranteed delivery! Subscribe for free email or feed delivery of new TPC articles here:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Subscribe in a reader

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the link. I added you to my blogroll as well (The Silent Majority). I like what I see here and I will be back. Now if I can just get Lucianne to add me my life will be complete.

    ReplyDelete

;