Welcome to the Watcher's Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the 'sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It's a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. And how good is that, eh?
So, let's see what we have this week....
- Rhymes With Right – A Texas Teacher Looks At Wisconsin
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Students -- see the world and keep your head on straight
- Joshuapundit -Supporting regime Change In Libya: A Powerful opportunity
- The Glittering Eye - Fallacies of Composition
- The Noisy Room – Ground Zero for the Taking Back of Our Nation
- Simply Jews – And your candidate for the Senate is...
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Black Veil Brides
- Right Truth – Saif al-Islam Qaddafi: Moammar 2.0
- The Political Commentator – "The Ground Zero Mosque - Second Wave of the 911 Attacks" premiers in New York
- VA Right - Is Tim Kaine Instigating Wildcat Strikes in Wisconsin?
- Bookworm Room – Thoughts about the Wisconsin teachers' union
- The Razor – Let’s Chant: The Future of the Middle East is Impossible to Predict
- Snapped Shot – Mourning a Man Named Jihad
- Wolf Howling - Marx & The Communist Manifesto, From Feb. 21, 1848 To Today
- T.F. Stern's Rantings – Public Servants and Unions submitted byRhymes with Right
- Hoover Institution – The Persistence Of Genocide submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Michael Totten – In The Land Of The Brother Leader submitted byJoshuapundit
- Ann Althouse – Madison schools close for the day to allow teachers to protest Gov. Scott Walker's union-busting budget plan. submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Big Journalism–Big Government’s Mike Flynn Confesses “Elaborate Sting” submitted by The Noisy Room
- Isi Leibler – Avoiding euphoria over Obama submitted by Simply Jews
- Small Wars Journal – The Wrong War: An Interview with Bing Westsubmitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sultan Knish -5 Reasons Why the Christie Presidential Express is Premature submitted by Right Truth
- Planck's Constant -Muslims in UK Prisons submitted by The Political Commentator
- Jane Jamison/Uncoverage – Prosecute the Wisconsin Doctors and Teachers Who Colluded on “Sick” Passes submitted by VA Right
- Pajamas Media/Zombie-Death Channels submitted by Bookworm Room
- Cognitive Dissonance–The American Ruling Caste In Crisis submitted by The Razor
- The Volokh Conspiracy – Words you Can't Say At The Pentagonsubmitted by The Watcher
- Elder of Ziyon – Palestinian Arab government insults US. No one reports it. submitted by The Watcher