Friday, February 25, 2011

Q&A: Who said it Charlie Sheen or Moammar Gaddafi?

Given the lunacy of each it may not be as easy as it seems!

Listening to a speech given by Gaddafi is an exercise in trying to translate the rantings of a lunatic. Charlie Sheen on the other hand isn't all that much better. This $2 MM an episode product of Hollywood fantasy life said the following:

That Alcoholics Anonymous is a "bootleg cult"

On marriage that "Like in baseball, 'the score board doesn't lie" and on the media

That "... they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me ..."


Who said it, Sheen or Gaddafi (courtesy of The Stir)

1.) Who said it?

We won't lose victory from these greasy rats and cats ... They should be given a lesson and stop taking drugs. They're not good for you, for your heart.

2.) Who said it?

Unarmed incidents in Waco were dealt with by force ... The Davidian cults in Waco were dealt with by armed vehicles.

3.) Who said it?

You can kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me.

4.) Who said it?

Anyone who undermines the constitution shall be put to death.

5.) Who said it?

I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

6.) Who said it?

There must be a world revolution which puts an end to all materialistic conditions hindering woman from performing her natural role in life and driving her to carry out man's duties in order to be equal in rights.

7.) Who said it?

If you're part of my family, I will love you violently. If you infiltrate and try to hurt my family, I will murder you violently.

8.) Who said it?

You have absolute total resolve about your decisions if you love with violence and you hate with violence.




Answers: 1: Gaddafi; 2: Gaddafi; 3: Sheen; 4: Gaddafi; 5: Sheen; 6: Gaddafi; 7: Sheen; 8: Sheen

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for posting that! Whatever you think about Charlie Sheen, his show is hilarious. If you like funny stuff, check out this funny videos site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it is. Autobiographical I would say. The guy is a spoiled Hollywood jackass in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your website? I'm always looking for good PI videos. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

;