Letterman has nothing on this list of the Top 10 places that Governor Abercrombie of Hawaii should have looked for President Obama's birth certificate.
10. It might be under the unicorn feeder, not too far from the magic money printing press that Ben Bernanke uses.
9. The certificate may have been sacrificed to the volcano gods to ensure good luck. After two years of the Obama administration, it obviously didn’t work.
8. Check under Obama’s copy of the Koran signed by Ayatollah Khomeini. The one that reads: “To Barry. Good luck on the whole Manchurian thing. Kho-money.”
7. Perhaps it’s under a stack of promises to close Gitmo.
6. May be tucked in the pages of well-annotated Community Organizing for Dummies book.
5. Have you looked in George Soros’ command bunker? Check under those stacks of Chinese yuan and the deed to Obama’s soul.
4. May have accidentally passed it out as a syllabus during short stint as Harvard lecturer.
3. Pawned for crack in 90s.
2. Hillary Clinton may have it tucked in her jock strap.
(List courtesy of I Hate The Media)
"...State Attorney General David Louie told the governor that privacy laws bar him from disclosing an individual's birth documentation without the person's consent, Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said Friday.
"There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document," said Dela Cruz. "Unfortunately, there are conspirators who will continue to question the citizenship of our president."
Abercrombie, who was a friend of Obama's parents and knew him as a child, launched an investigation last month into whether he can release more information about the president's Aug. 4, 1961 birth. The governor said at the time he was bothered by people who questioned Obama's birthplace for political reasons..."