Friday, September 4, 2009

Yet Another "Radical" Is Named A Czar In The Obama Administration

I will ask this question now, and I will ask it again at the end. When will those who blindly listen and believe, start to ask questions of their own?

Are the people that President Obama surrounds himself with exceptions not the norm, or do they reflect the President's true ideology. What is the difference between the beliefs of Reverend Wright and Van Jones, other than Van Jones disavowing some of his for political expediency?

Why Is The Media Silent On The Czar Runaround Of Congressional Oversight And Approval?

Wake Up America. Do Not Merely Be Led. Ask Questions. This Is Your Country.




When Will Saying I Am Sorry For Actions Committed And Statements Made Not Be Enough For The American People?

When Will The Checkered Pasts Of Some Of The Czars (forget about some of the Obama confidants through the years) Raise The Ire And Outrage Of The American People?

We have seen this movie before, to many times to count. We have seen it most recently with Charlie Rangel, but there are so many others. Commit an indiscretion (sometimes a crime for you and me), say you are sorry and it all disappears.

We now have the newest entry in the ever growing list of Obama administration Czars, which at last count numbers about three dozen. These people have broad ranging power and much money to spend with little or no oversight, posing a significant risk to the time tested system of checks and balances in government (at least a democratic government).

Van Jones: The Green Jobs Czar, Fraught With Controversy

Was he a communist? This from The East Bay Express in an article in 2005:

"...Arrested and jailed, Van Jones met a whole new circle of friends.

The East Bay Express for November 2, 2005, reported:

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist...”

Was he a black separatist?

From the same East Bay Express article:

"...But that wasn't enough to assuage his anger. Convinced that American society needed a wake-up call on race, Jones abandoned his plan to become a journalist, concluding that he would rather make news than report it. "If I'd been in another country, I probably would have joined some underground guerrilla sect," he said. "But as it was, I went on to an Ivy League law school."

He arrived at Yale Law School wearing combat boots and carrying a Black Panther bookbag, an angry black separatist among a sea of clean-cut students dreaming of Supreme Court clerkships..."

Is he a Truther?

What is a Truther? They are a group that believes that 9/11, the worst terrorist act ever committed on U.S. soil, was an inside job perpetrated by the Bush administration, done as a pretense for going to war in Iraq. If you apologize and move away from past actions and statements, and you are a liberal, should all just be forgotten. Here is the statement:

“In recent days some in the news media have reported on past statements I made before I joined the administration – some of which were made years ago. If I have offended anyone with statements I made in the past, I apologize. As for the petition [9/11 statement] that was circulated today, I do not agree with this statement and it certainly does not reflect my views now or ever.”

Is is bi-partisan?

Not likely. Here is a public statement that he made in February:




Now the question again: Are the people that President Obama surrounds himself with exceptions not the norm, or do they reflect his true ideology. What is the difference between the beliefs of Reverend Wright and Van Jones, other than Van Jones disavowed his for political expediency?

Wake Up America. Do Not Merely Be Led. Ask Questions. This Is Your Country.











;