Monday, March 9, 2009

The Potential Future Leader Of The Conservative Movement?

It's Not Who You Think It Is

According to the latest Democrat talking points, the new leader of the Republican Party and the Conservatives is Rush Limbaugh. This serves the Democrats well in these times of Obama administration economic as well as personnel trouble because the mere mention of the name Limbaugh galvanizes the left wing and shifts focus away from the real problems now at hand.

It's Not Just Rush

Now while Rush is not the head of the party or movement, what we may have found is the new rising star in the form of an eighth grader from Georgia who made a big splash in a 3 minute speech at the CPAC Conference, and following that on various radio and television talk shows. As the clip below shows he has strong opinions as well as the presence and presentation that gives an indication of a long potential run in the political public limelight.

4 comments :

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Miriam

    http://www.craigslistguide.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. i assume you are miriam limbaugh..correct?..now it all makes sense......apologies ..maybe miriam jindal....that's better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is just plain old Miriam but thank you for trying to clarify things.

    ReplyDelete

;