Friday, January 30, 2009

Comedy Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

I Can Sometimes Be Jaded

I consider myself to have a fairly good sense of humor, although I am sure that there are those that would disagree with that. I received an email from a blog that said whether you like Bush or dislike Bush, the video clip below is hilarious.

Now I do not know if the sender is Republican or Democrat, and the blog, The Friday Traffic Report is not particularly political in nature. As an informal poll on a cold Friday in January, I am looking for reader opinions as to whether this clip is hilarious, funny, mildly funny or I don't get it. I watched it twice and I still don't get it.

Economy Update: The news Thursday was not particularly great, as new home sales in December dropped over 14%, durable goods orders fell 5.7% in 2008 and continuing and initial jobless claims continued to grow.


3 comments :

  1. Hello,
    I really like your blog. My blog is also related to your blog.
    Please check this out http://adrienfinance.3steps.com/

    Thanks
    Ammon Johns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate that. I checked yours out and it looks good as well.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

;